Walking down Main Street, this is what folks are talking about in towns across the U.S.A. Good Americans, who have been betrayed by the Uniparty and the Deep State in Washington D.C., have a lot on their minds and are crying out for new leadership. Thankfully, on November 8, 2016, their voices were heard loud and clear!
June 29, 2018
You Can’t Spell “Triumph” Without T-r-u-m-p!
After so many decades of being the ignored men, women and children on The Forgotten Street, Main Street USA, it’s beyond wonderful to know we have a President of the United States working hard to Make America Great Again.
More than 500 days into President Donald Trump’s first term of office, the “winning” never gets old. It just gets more gratifying.
Already, we can acknowledge his presidency is a triumph of America First over “leading from behind” and being “Uncle Sucker” to the world.
After all, you can’t spell “Triumph” without T-r-u-m-p!
Consider this absolutely astonishing list of accomplishments for the Trump administration in its first one-and-a-half years:
- The largest tax cut in recent American history, leading to an explosion of new jobs;
- The tax code simplified, making it more reasonable for everyday Americans;
- More Americans working than ever before as we’ve reached full employment;
- The stock market and value of equities at an all-time high, along with rising home values;
- Business investment up 39%, and more than $300 billion repatriated to the United States by American companies from their overseas holdings;
- Foreign companies relocating operations to the United States to better access our markets and allow fairer trade;
- Growth in the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) heading toward 4%, a figure never remotely approached in the eight Obama years;
- The lowest levels of unemployment ever for black and Hispanic Americans;
- More than 800 job-killing Obama-era regulations rolled back and eliminated;
- A reversal in the decline in defense spending and new initiatives underway to make our military second to none;
- The strongest pro-life posture of any American president and administration ever;
- Pressure on NATO and European allies to pay their fair share for their own defense and quit relying on American taxpayers to foot the bill;
- The scrapping of the disastrous, almost treasonous, nuclear deal with Iran that would have guaranteed atomic weapons for the crazed mullah dictatorship in Teheran;
- Withdrawal from the bogus Paris Accord on climate change;
- Strategic pressure on North Korea that led to the first meaningful effort to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula and bring an end to the almost seven-decade long Korean War;
- Securing the release of hostages from North Korea and the return of the remains of American soldiers abandoned in North Korea by the last 11 presidents;
- A rising tide of patriotism among everyday Americans and staunch support for traditional American values;
- A major push for religious liberty and speaking up for persecuted Christians worldwide;
- The appointment of a growing number of federal judges who will uphold the U.S. Constitution and not legislate from the bench;
- One outstanding appointment to the U.S. Supreme Court and another on the way that will shift the direction of the Court for decades to come.
At this point, the Never Trumpers in the Republican Party look like total dunces. Their blind hatred has revealed them to be phonies of the highest order, globalists with no allegiance to the GOP or USA.
Donald Trump has proven to be at least as conservative as Ronald Reagan and just what the country needed at a critical juncture in history.
What’s truly remarkable is he’s accomplished so much while having to deal with the avalanche of hateful Fake News from the Elite Traitor Media, the backstabbing Never Trumpers like John McCain, Bill Kristol, Steve Hayes and Mitt Romney, and Robert Mueller’s unconstitutional, treasonous Witch Hunt.
Just imagine what could have been achieved if sore losers Hillary Clinton, Democrats, the media and Hollywood poseurs graciously accepted the outcome of the 2016 election.
By abandoning the tradition of giving new presidents an opportunity to form an administration and enjoy a “honeymoon” period to settle into office, these bitter malcontents display their contempt for the decision of American voters and the integrity of our constitutional electoral system.
Donald Trump has triumphed over the “nattering nabobs of negativism” to borrow a classic phrase from the past. We’re all the better for it! God bless us each and everyone, and God bless the United States of America!
Thanks for reading! That booming noise you’re hearing are Prog-Lib-Commie heads exploding at the thought of President Trump getting another Supreme Court pick. As his predecessor once said, “Elections have consequences. I won, get over it.”
FBI Director Christopher Wray has reached new levels of feckless and worthless as his disgraced agency drifts further into corrupt irrelevancy by refusing to recognize congressional oversight. It’s The Deep State in action, giving its middle finger to the American people. And this jackass claims to not know what is meant by the term, “Deep State.”
Reader response to J.C.’s book, Betrayal at Bethesda: The Intertwined Fates of James Forrestal, Joseph McCarthy and John F. Kennedy continues to grow as sales improve after a favorable review by conservative icon Wes Vernon,
and recent interviews on The Schiffer Report radio show on WHKW in Cleveland. The book can be found in paperback and Kindle versions on Amazon.com here:
Part of that response includes concerned citizens coming forward with new information to supplement J.C.’s original work. Progress is underway creating a meaningful update.
God bless all our friends on The Forgotten Street!
We continue to get feedback from readers who have new information to share with us about the events at Bethesda. Please pass any leads along. Stay tuned for more.
J.C. is available for speaking engagements, writing projects and media interviews. He can be reached by email at: email@example.com.